Monday, March 7, 2016

Recommended Japanese Song 【好き(suki)】【西野カナ(Nishino Kana) 】【Translated English meaning of lyrics】

Hello.

Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings. If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings (both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese), please check my previous blog as well.
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/03/recommended-japanese-song-sukinishino.html

Since I am not sure whether it is legal to copy the original Japanese lyrics here or not due to the copyright problem. If you are interested in the original Japanese lyrics, please search for it on the internet.

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!

Here we go,
Song: ★ 好き (suki) 
Artist: 西野カナ (Nishino Kana)
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb_MCHjs78Q

【Translated English meaning】
I want to show you the beautiful scenery that I have found
I want you to listen to the song that I am currently listening to
When I change my hair style even slightly
You are the first one to whom I want to show? But why?
Without flattering words,
we are always together somehow,
sometimes I feel the day passing very slowly just because you are not here

I have realized that I am falling in love with you
If I tell you such thing, you will probably laugh at me, won't you?
I love the smile that I always see
I have realized that I am falling in love with you
Although I have not got used to this feeling, 
I certainly understand that you are the most important person to me


When something happens to me, you are always the first one whom I want to talk to
Even though you just regard it as a kind of consulting and just try to comfort me by saying something irrelevant,
since you are too honest, you always look awkward and even if you never try to change your weakness.......
However, sometimes you do look a little bit cool to me

I have realized that I am falling in love with you
If I tell you such thing, you will probably laugh at me, won't you?
I love the smile that I always see
I have realized that I am falling in love with you
Although I have not got used to this feeling,
I certainly understand that you are the most important person to me

Even in casual normal conversations, I dare not make eye contacts with you
I feel that I am loving you more deeply and deeply. It seems that this is not ME at all Ah....

I have realized that I am falling in love with you
If I tell you such thing, you will probably laugh at me, won't you?
I love the smile that I always see
I have realized that I am falling in love with you
Although I have not got used to this feeling,
I certainly understand that you are the most important person to me

I am really falling in love with you so hard

Oh my God.... Isn't it a bittersweet love story? haha...
Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)

Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meaning translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog. Thanks for reading. If you want me to translate some lyrics, you may request. I may come to know more songs as well.^^ See you~~~