Thursday, October 6, 2016

AAA, Namida No Nai Sekai , A world without tears, English Meaning/ lyrics, English Translation, 涙のない世界, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯

On 5th October 2016, AAA released a song called 『 涙のない世界(Namida No Nai Sekai)』, meaning 'a world without tears'. 

Official Music Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ls3T69eV2o



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings/lyrics (both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese) as well, please check the following. 
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/10/aaa-namida-no-nai-sekai-chinese-meaning.html

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】
Do you know? 
When the two people who do not know what to do,
touch each other's fingers in the air,  they know that their love story has started

Do you know? 
Even when people are standing within the ambiguous boundary between the right and the wrong, they seldom notice

Even if I concentrate on hearing your voice
Even if I concentrate on staring at your smile
Even if I try hard to touch your heart

I fail to let you know

If a world without tears really exists,
please lead me there immediately
In the future without you, I am alone
searching for a love that I will never experience again

Do you know? 
The walked footsteps above the snow are just like
the love that will disappear as time goes by 

Do you know? 
The memories which two of us built up little by little 
will continuously be recalled again and again

The cry disappears in the wind
Even if I try hard to touch, only the cold feeling is left there
I will go on shouting your names until you can hear my voice

If a world without tears really exists,
I want to go there with you right now
Even it seems an illusion or a dream
I want you to smile again like that day

As a matter of course, the snow has turned white
and the scenery that we saw has disappeared 
Those words which we spoke of million times,
have lost the warmth that existed that day
Just like this street which has lost colors, tastes, smells, and everything 

I'll be there
Forever
Like the wind that surrounds you

If I have to go to a world without smiles
I want to stay here by your side forever
Even it seems an illusion or a dream,
I want you to smile again like that day

A small bouquet
Petals which are dancing in the wind
The scent which smells like you
Hopeless feeling 

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder
'Recommended Japanese songs with English translation'

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~

Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.