Friday, November 25, 2016

Gen Hoshino, 恋, Koi, Yui Aragaki, We married as Job!/The Full-Time Wife Escapiest, English Meaning/ lyrics, English Translation, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯

In 2016, except all the songs used in the animation <Your Name>, <Kimi no na wa>
and PPAP, another hit song  《恋》(Koi) performed by Gen Hoshino has become a hot topic as well.

The Japanese drama 《逃げるは恥だが役に立つ》We married as job!/The Full-Time Wife Escapiest》, which is casted by Yui Aragaki新垣結衣)and Gen Hoshino, is a great hit in Japan. The theme song 《恋》(Koi) performed by Gen Hoshino has become a hot topic as well.

Actually, Gen Hoshino had another well-known song called 《SUN》which was also a big hit in 2015. 
If you are interested in the translated English lyrics/meanings of  《SUN》, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/12/gen-hoshino-sun-koi-we-married-as.html


《恋》(Koi)Official Music Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhOVibLEDhA



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings/lyrics (both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese) of <Koi> as well, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/chinese-meaning-lyrics.html

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

The streets become noisy at night
The wind brings along with the crows and people

Not thinking that much, just living simply
When I get hungry, I just get back to you

I look up and always think that
the world is basically composed of at least 2 people

The things in my heart, I do not know when they disappeared
When I am by my side, I can always remember
The things in your heart, the things between our distance,
the movements of your fingers, the scent of your cheeks,
I love them all
Let's go beyond a relationship that is better than being 'Spouses'

The hidden ugly thoughts have become active
Change the 'take for granted' attitude and then birds come

I can't help falling in love with you, even with your look-like face
Even it may not be real, 1 person starts to fall in love

The things in my heart, I do not know when they disappeared
When I am by my side, I can always remember
The things in your heart, the things between our distance,
the movements of your fingers, the scent of your cheeks,
I love them all
Let's go beyond a relationship that is better than being 'Spouses'

Even the crying face, even the silent night,
even the uncertain smile, anytime, anytime,

The things in my heart, I do not know when they disappeared
When I am by my side, I can always remember
The things in your heart, the things between our distance,
the movements of your fingers, the scent of your cheeks,
I love them all

Let's go beyond a relationship that is better than being 'Spouses'
Let's go beyond 2 people
Let's go beyond 1 person
===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well.


Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~




Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.