Saturday, November 26, 2016

Mayday, What if we had never met, Kimi No Na wa, Your Name, English Meaning/ lyrics, English Translation,如果我們不曾相遇, 你的名字, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯

In recent days, the animation movie named君の名は。』(きみのなは)Kimi No Na wa, is a big hit all over Japan. Moreover, the theme song 前前前世(Zen Zen Zense)』performed by RADWIMPS is also becoming a hit song.  If you are interested in the translated English meanings of Zen Zen Zense, please refer to the following link:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/09/radwimps-zen-zen-zense-kimi-no-na-wa.html

Here, I would like to recommend another nice song about 'Kimi No Na wa'. This is a Chinese promotion song for the movie in Taiwan. The title is 'Song About You' performed by Mayday.

If you are interested in the translated English meanings of this song, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/10/mayday-song-about-you-kimi-no-na-wa.html

Here, I would like to introduce another nice song from Mayday. Some Taiwanese people are even saying that this song may actually be more suitable for Kimi No Na wa (Your Name). The song is 
'如果我們不曾相遇 What If We Had Never Met'.
This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics of this song.

If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of this song, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/mayday-what-if-we-had-never-met.html


如果我們不曾相遇 What If We Had Never Met, Mayday
Official Music Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZMH6Mo0f9A




From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

What if we had never met, where would I be?
What if we had never known each other, this song would not exist.

Every second staying alive, Every second staying dead,
Every second I am asking myself
There must be something you are looking for
There must be something you are suspecting
Where is the destination of the vast life?

That day, that moment, that place, you appeared in my life
From then on, my life was re-defined and my own story had started

What if we had never met, where would you be?
What if we had never known each other, how the world would be running?

Peeling of the sunburned skin, Unexpected snow scene,
The four seasons in which I was with you
Blue dogs and white clouds,
If you were next to me, I was not afraid of the fast-running transmigration at all.

That day, that moment, that place, you appeared in my life
That minute, that second, every facial expression, the story was full of surprises

'Chance and coincidence make the butterfly wings move. Who has fallen in love with someone else?'
'Thousands of followers are searching for the only Bodhi in the vast desert.'
'Crashing shoulders make people know each other or leave each other. The fate is just like a dangerous chess game.'
'Endless timelines, Endless possibilities, Finally I had come to know you'

That day, that moment, that place, you appeared in my life
The future is unknown and has a lot of unknown possibilities.
However, more importantly, I have you by my side right now

Some day, some moment, some breath, we will eventually leave each other again
However, I have already had you in my autobiography, with no regrets
The sentences are full of gratitude

What if we had never met, where would I be?
What if we had never known each other, this song would not exist.
===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.