Monday, November 7, 2016

Namie Amuro, Dear diary , Death Note, デスノート~Light up the NEW world, English Meaning/ lyrics, English Translation, デスノート, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯

The movie 'Death Note デスノート~ Light up the NEW world' is on the screen in Japan. It is a big hit. The songs 'Dear Diary' and 'Fighter' which are performed by the famous Japanese female singer Namie Amuro have also been released. Here, I would like to share the translated English meanings of 'Dear diary'.

Official Music Video (Short version):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMahCyRaMds


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings/lyrics (both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese) as well, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/namie-amuro-dear-diary-light-up-new.html



Moreover, if you are interested in the translated English meaning of the song 'Fighter' which is included in the same CD and used in the same movie, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/namie-amuro-fighter-death-note-light-up.html


From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

Dear diary
In the sleepless nights,
I try to hold back my tears and look at the stars up above the sky
Oh, Why do we keep on hurting each other?
Please tell me What can I do?

You keep all my secrets
You know all my fears
You hear all my laughter
All the time

Dear diary
Please bring some light to this world
Let only LOVE stay
Let's make the world a better place
Dear diary
Please bring some strength to these hands
Please turn sorrows into strengths
Oh please

Dear diary
Why can't we always repeat the memorable good scenes?
Why can't we?
If we can understand each other,
Please tell me How can I do

You keep all my secrets
You know all my fears
You hear all my laughter
All the time

Dear diary
Please make this dream come true
Let only TRUST stay
Let's make the world a better place
Dear diary
Please bring some strength to these hands
Please turn sorrows into strengths
Oh please

My heart is almost to break
The start seems too far away to start again
Should I still believe?
However, I am breaking this heavy chain and trying again
Yes I still believe

Dear diary
Please bring some light to this world
Let only LOVE stay
Let's make the world a better place
Dear diary
Please bring some strength to these hands
Please turn sorrows into strengths
Oh please

Dear diary
===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well.


Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~




Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.