Monday, November 7, 2016

Namie Amuro, Fighter, Death Note, デスノート~Light up the NEW world, English Meaning/ lyrics, English Translation, デスノート, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯

The movie 'Death Note デスノート~ Light up the NEW world' is on the screen in Japan. It is a big hit. The songs 'Dear Diary' and 'Fighter' which are performed by the famous Japanese female singer Namie Amuro have also been released. Here, I would like to share the English lyrics of 'Fighter'.

Official Music Video (Short version):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMahCyRaMds



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings/lyrics (both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese) as well, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/namie-amuro-fighter-light-up-new-world.html


Moreover, if you are interested in the translated English meaning of the song 'Dear diary' which is included in the same CD and used in the same movie, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/namie-amuro-dear-diary-death-note-light.html


From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

O-M-G
Why you looking at me?
All I see Is a bunch of judging eyes
C'mon tell me baby
Just tell me baby
Why you had to go without me

My love shines as bright as the moonlight
If you try to put me out
Then I'll burn you all

Don't you know that I'm a Fighter
You will never bring me down
Gonna make my frown upside down
Fighter
Never gonna make me cry
'Cause I know that you will come back in time
If there is a chance that I can see you
I will sacrifice my memories with you
Fighter
You will never bring me down

Do you think you can hide behind your shades?
'Cause all I gotta do is take a look and Bang! Bang!
Well played, yeah it's been a decade
But I can't forget-get, my baby
C'mon tell me baby
Just tell me baby
Why do I have to keep my freaking eyes closed
When I control and see the world unfold

My love shines as bright as the moonlight
If you try to put me out
Then I'll burn you all

Don't you know that I'm a Fighter
You will never bring me down
Gonna make my frown upside down
Fighter
Never gonna make me cry
'Cause I know this isn't goodbye
No one can come in between our loving
If they do then they won't see me coming
Fighter
You will never bring me down

All that you say to me,
All that you do to me
Makes me stronger, that much stronger
I am a lover and a fighter

My love shines as bright as the moonlight
If you try to put me out
Then I'll burn you all

Don't you know that I'm a Fighter
You will never bring me down
Gonna make my frown upside down
Fighter
You will never bring me down

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well.


Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~



Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.