Thursday, November 10, 2016

Nogizaka 46, Sayonara No Imi, Nanami Hashimoto, 乃木坂 46, サヨナラの意味, English Meaning/ lyrics, English Translation, 英語翻訳, 英文翻译, 英文翻譯


Nogizaka 46 (乃木坂46) has released their 16th single. The well-known member Nanami Hashimoto (奈々未), who will leave the group and quit the entertainment industry, is the centre for the song サヨナラの意味』(Sayonara No Imi, The Meaning of Goodbye)for the first time but also for the last time. Here, I would like to share the translated English meanings of this song.

Official Music Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eGhMORIpY



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings/lyrics (both Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese) as well, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2016/11/46-nogizaka-46-sayonara-no-imi-chinese.html

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

When the train is approaching,
I like listening to the noise under the railway bridge

The graffiti on the pillar
looks like that someone is trying to leave some numbers and initials
for someone else

As time goes by
I have learned that the past ordinary normal days are actually precious footprints

Be strong to face 'Goodbye'
This encounter must have its own meaning
Although sorrow may last for some time
when will our future start?
Yes. It will start when something ends
Hope that I can hold you tight once again to protect you
Speaking words of love

Although you have moved your lips,
the noise of the moving train and the blowing wind
made me unable to hear you

When the silence comes back and you are waiting for the answer,
I see into your eyes, smiling and nodding

Although something important has gone far away,
new encounters will certainly come again sometime in the later future

Don't turn back to 'Goodbye'
just leave the memories which can never be chased back, at here right now
Although people tend to hesitate to end stagnation
we should let go of the arms which were once pulled together
and should grow stronger

When we are hesitating,
the sunset has come (helplessly)
the view of the far-away tower has become blurred (clear distance)
I like you (I like you)
I must say it out loudly
Our gazed eyes will become stars

’Goodbye’ is a passing point
We will certainly experience again and again in our later life
Take the new step while making the PEACE signs at the back
Just like how you behave usually

Be strong to face 'Goodbye'
This encounter must have its own meaning
Although sorrow may last for some time
when will our future start?
Yes. It will start when something ends
Hope that I can hold you tight once again
to understand more about your thoughts
Don't want to lose you
Wanted to protect you
Speaking words of love
===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Japanese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder
'Recommended Japanese songs with English translation'


Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~




Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.