Thursday, May 18, 2017

注定, 周筆暢, 白舉綱, Popular Chinese Drama, Fighter of the Destiny, theme song, ending song, 擇天記, 片尾曲, lyrics,英文,English translation

The popular Chinese drama <Fighter of the Destiny> (Chinese: 擇天記,择天记
is becoming a big hit in China. It is casted by Lu Han鹿晗) and Guli Nazha (古力娜扎). 

In addition to the interesting story contents, the theme songs used in this drama are also amazing.  Here, I would like to share the translated English meanings of the theme song (the ending song)  <注定>, performed by  周筆暢 and 白舉綱.


If you are interested in the Pinyin of the theme song (the ending song)  
<注定>, performed by  周筆暢 and 白舉綱, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin-ending.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of the theme song (the ending song)  <注定>, performed by  周筆暢 and 白舉綱, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/fighter-of-destiny-japanese-meanings.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the theme song (the opening song)<星辰>, performed by 張杰 Jason Zhang
, of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the interlude song
 <心不由己>, performed by 郁可唯 Yisa Yu,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_77.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the interlude song
<故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_19.html

If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 愛與願違>, performed by 弦子,  please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_23.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of the interlude song <心不由己>, performed by 郁可唯 Yisu Yu,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of another interlude song <故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin_17.html







注定>by 周筆暢 + 白舉綱
Official Youtube audio (with Chinese lyrics):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biCLsBs94_o


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

The frequency of my heart is portrayed by you
The deep love creates riffles
The track of missing you is becoming clearer bit by bit
Are you being pulled by it as well?

The familiar breaths stop close to the memories
I think about you every second. My wish is to have you by my side every second.
The feeling of missing you is becoming clearer in shape bit by bit
It brings the time of lives together

The firmness in your eyes has given me the courage
and has solved all the difficulties
Our love is fated to exist
No matter what happens, we are fated to meet each other
I wish that I could make many beautiful dreams with you


Every time the experience is as clear as the palm prints
You are in my palms and I am giving you warmth and taking care of you
Our love is fated to exist
Like the existence of the stars and the moonlight
I will accompany you to fly in the sky

Even though our love may not be gorgeous anymore,
regardless of the mission in this life, I have chosen to use LOVE to decide the future, until I grow old

The future will of the God,
let's just let the God decide
I will try to accumulate all my lucks and send them to your fate
When your heart also becomes firmed, our hearts will be strongly connected together
Then, even the bad fate is not able to attack us anymore

Even if the time re-unites again,
even if you are not you anymore,
I will certainly fall in love with you again (Our love is fated to exist)

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.