Thursday, May 18, 2017

心不由己,郁可唯, Yisa Yu, Popular Chinese Drama, Fighter of the Destiny, song, interlude, 擇天記, lyrics,英文,English translation

The popular Chinese drama <Fighter of the Destiny> (Chinese: 擇天記,择天记
is becoming a big hit in China. It is casted by Lu Han鹿晗) and Guli Nazha (古力娜扎). 

In addition to the interesting story contents, the theme songs used in this drama are also amazing.  Here, I would like to share the translated English meanings of the interlude song  心不由己>, performed by  郁可唯 Yisa Yu. 

If you are interested in the Pinyin of the interlude song <心不由己>, performed by 郁可唯 Yisu Yu,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of the interlude song
 <心不由己>, performed by 郁可唯 Yisa Yu,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/yisa-yu-fighter-of-destiny-japanese.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the theme song (the opening song)<星辰>, performed by 張杰 Jason Zhang
of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the theme song (the ending song) <注定, performed by 周筆暢 and 白舉綱 of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_18.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the interlude song
<故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_19.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 愛與願違>, performed by 弦子,  please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_23.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of the theme song (the ending song) 
<注定, performed by 周筆暢 and 白舉綱 of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin-ending.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of another interlude song <故意> performed by 何潔 and 孫郡,  of the same drama series, please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin_17.html

If you are interested in the Pinyin of 愛與願違>, performed by 弦子,  please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/lyrics-fighter-of-destiny-pinyin_23.html


In addition, 
If you are interested in the translated English meanings of Yisa Yu's 【思慕】
which is used as the interlude song of another popular Chinese drama 
《三生三世十里桃花》(Eternal Love) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the interlude song
<星月>, performed by 郁可唯,  of another famous Chinese drama 《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents), please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/yisa-yu-princess-agents-interlude-song.html


《誅心淚》
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
<醉玲瓏> (Lost Love in Times),  please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of the interlude song
《未至》 performed by 郁可唯,  of another famous Chinese drama <夏至未至> (Rush to the Dead Summer), please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of Yisa Yu's 【小小天涯】
which is used as the interlude song of another popular Chinese drama 
《上古情歌》( A Life Time Love) please check the following:





Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

When we meet each other by chance
Love is actually being accumulated bit by bit
All gaps are filled
The more we love each other, the more we become infatuated with each other
Although it is hard for us to forget each other, we must forget each other

I have fallen in love with you, but I have to forget you
My heart is definitely resisting to do so
How can I completely throw away all memories?

I have fallen in love with you, but I have to forget you again
My heart is in utter chaos
Even if there is only one drop of memories left behind,
I will try my best to hide it inside my heart

Please forgive me that I cannot follow my heart
I have to say goodbye right now
I spend all my courage to erase your traces
The only one I win over in this battle is myself

I have fallen in love with you, but I have to forget you
My heart is definitely resisting to do so
How can I completely throw away all memories?

I have fallen in love with you, but I have to forget you again
My heart is in utter chaos
Even if there is only one drop of memories left behind,
I will try my best to hide it inside my heart

I have fallen in love with you, but I have to forget you
My heart is definitely resisting to do so
How can I completely throw away all memories?

I have fallen in love with you, but I have to forget you again
My heart is in utter chaos
Even if there is only one drop of memories left behind,
I will try my best to hide it inside my heart
I will never forget that I have loved you so deeply

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.