Wednesday, June 21, 2017

最初的記憶, 徐佳瑩, LaLa, Rush to the Dead Summer, 夏至未至, 片尾曲, ending theme song, popular Chinese drama, lyrics,英文,English translation

 最初的記憶
  徐佳瑩    LaLa


Official MV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXXmNhmsHLY



#夏至未至 Rush to the Dead Summer  

#陳學冬  陈学东 Cheney Chen  (Chen Xue Dong) チェン・シュエドン
#鄭爽   郑爽  Zheng Shuang  ジェン・シュアン
#白敬亭    白敬亭   Bai Jing Ting   バイ・ジンティン


It is used as the ending theme song of the popular Chinese drama 

《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer)





If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【最初的記憶】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/lala-rush-to-dead-summer-lyrics-pinyin.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  【最初的記憶】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/lala-rush-to-dead-summer-lyrics-japanese.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【夏至未至】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-hu-xia-lyrics.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【夏至未至】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-hu-xia-opening.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  追光者
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  追光者
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-interlude-song.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  那個男孩
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  那個男孩
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-interlude-song_22.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【未至】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  未至
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/yisa-yu-rush-to-dead-summer-interlude.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【一個人的風景】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  一個人的風景
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-interlude-song_23.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【我想念】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  我想念
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/i-miss-rush-to-dead-summer-interlude.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【昨夜以前的星光】
which is used as the promotion song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  昨夜以前的星光
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-promotion-song.html


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】


The sunny day, which comes after the rain, is lack of romance
Until the rainbow appears, there is a little romance
At this moment, I suddenly call back the old days again

I clearly understand that you will surely go far away from me
However, I can't help trying to move forward to get close to you
Even until I realize that you have already gone,
I cannot accept the truth that you have already gone

I am staying silently next to you, with some doubts
Could you please kindly stay with me until I get to the destination 
You do not need to doubt about my silentness
Do not mention it again
Could you please kindly let me go back to the first memory spot

I clearly understand that you will surely go far away from me
However, I can't help trying to move forward to get close to you
Even until I realize that you have already gone,
I cannot accept the truth that you have already gone

I am staying silently next to you, with some doubts
Could you please kindly stay with me until I get to the destination 
You do not need to doubt about my silentness
Do not mention it again
Could you please kindly let me go back to the first memory spot


I have been believing in you until the end 
then I come to realize that everything was in the past
I have shut up my heart and left it with you
Do not tell me that you are still here
I do not believe anymore
I can only wait until all my emotions calm down
Then our love will be remembered

I am staying silently next to you, with some doubts
Could you please kindly stay with me until I get to the destination 
You do not need to doubt about my silentness
Do not mention it again
I just want to let you go back to the first memory spot


===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.