Friday, June 2, 2017

Namie Amuro, Just you and I, English translation

Recently, the Japanese drama (母になる)has been becoming popular. It is casted by the famous beautiful actress Erika Sawajiri. The theme song <Just you and I> performed by the famous beautiful singer Namie Amuro is gaining great attention as well. 


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!


If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of <Just you and I> by Namie Amuro, please check the following:

http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/just-you-and-i-namie-amuro-chinese.html
【Translated English meanings/lyrics】


In the world without stars, I found the only truth
The day I touched your hand, the gentle love surrounded me softly
Just you and I  Two of us

(Half of me just disappeared)
Only you can fill up the empty space of my heart
I believe in love

I want to enjoy many days of delight with you
I want to hold you in my arms
I want to spend my future days with you
Before FOREVER comes,
if I cannot hold you,
then my hands are meaningless for me
What we got is true love
Let's place our love into this arm

In peaceful daily lives, you look so bright and dazzling that
my eyes always look down
I have never doubted
I think that this will last forever
Just you and I  Two of us

(We always find a way)
There is nothing else I want
For the sake of you, I can become strong
I believe in love

The time when I love you
The thought that I want to embrace you
They will never fade away
Shining so bright
Before FOREVER comes,
if I cannot give you love in the future,
then my future is meaningless for me
What we got is true love
Let's put all into our hearts


I want to hold you in my arms
(Cause you're the only one, the only one I want)
I want to spend my future days with you
I want to hold you in my arms
(Cause you're the only one, the only one I want)
I want to spend my future days with you
Let's stop everything from here


I want to enjoy many days of delight with you
I want to hold you in my arms
I want to spend my future days with you
Before FOREVER comes,
if I cannot hold you,
then my hands are meaningless for me
What we got is true love
Let's place our love into this arm

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Japanese songs with English translation'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.