Wednesday, June 28, 2017

學不會, 学不会,香香, Princess Agents, 特工皇妃楚喬傳, interlude song, popular Chinese drama, lyrics,英文,English translation

香香
《學不會》学不会


#特工皇妃楚喬傳
#特工皇妃楚乔传
#Princess Agents
#趙麗穎  赵丽颖   Zhao Li Ying
#林更新   Lin Geng Xin


It is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents)




If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【學不會】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_19.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese of  【學不會】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-lyrics-japanese_28.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【望】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 【望】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-opening-song-popular.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-agent-princess.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-agent-princess_7.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【星月】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_54.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【星月】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/yisa-yu-princess-agents-interlude-song.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【因為一個人】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_28.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【因為一個人】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-interlude-song-popular_28.html


In addition,
If you are interested in the Pinyin of 香香【就算沒有如果】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《三生三世十里桃花》(Eternal Love) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/03/lyrics-eternal-love-pinyin-three-lives_13.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 香香【就算沒有如果】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《三生三世十里桃花》(Eternal Love) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/03/popular-chinese-drama-eternal-love_13.html



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】


Since I cannot learn how to admit my weakness,
I can just bear the pain

It is hard to accept the truth that human hearts are sometimes very cold-blooded
Just let me bravely sink and float unsteadily

Since I cannot see the front very clearly,
I can just move one step forward

Even if the game is over,
I still have bones full of 'pride'

Even everything is in a mess,
I still cannot learn how to ignore

Who is going to protect the faith?
Everyone wants to be protected

Before it gets dark,
I wish that I could see your little smile

In the rain and wind,
please send your warmth through my fingertips

I still cannot learn how to move one step backward
I am broken into pieces

In the lifetime which is full of sadness and joy,
I have cried for you only 

Since I cannot see the front very clearly,
I can just move one step forward

Even if the game is over,
I still have bones full of 'pride'

I cannot forget and I care too much
I prefer wandering in the human world

Whose naiveness and blind love are subverted by whose gentleness?

Before it gets dark,
I wish that I could see your little smile

In the rain and wind,
please send your warmth through my fingertips

That day that eye
Who has frozen the time?

Whose awkward steps
Who is binding himself/herself?

In the bustling neon wilderness,
who has fixed the illusion?

Who is fighting bravely to make a new way to survive?

That day that eye
You have frozen the time

Before the end comes,
let's love extravagantly

I have learnt how to set myself free
I have learnt how to guard with smiles

When I can feel the temperature of your shoulder,
I am not afraid of loneliness anymore

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.