Wednesday, June 28, 2017

因為一個人, 因为一个人, 張磊, Princess Agents, 特工皇妃楚喬傳, interlude song, popular Chinese drama, lyrics,英文,English translation

   張磊
 【因為一個人】因为一个人


#特工皇妃楚喬傳
#特工皇妃楚乔传
#Princess Agents
#趙麗穎  赵丽颖   Zhao Li Ying
#林更新   Lin Geng Xin


It is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents)

This is the character song for Yan Xun.
It expresses that even Yan Xun can give up anybody, Yan Xun never gives up Chu Qiao. After his family was killed and he lost everything, he became quite indifferent in many things. However, Chu Qiao is the only one he loves. 




If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【因為一個人】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_28.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  【因為一個人】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-lyrics-japanese_69.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【望】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of 【望】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-opening-song-popular.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-agent-princess.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-agent-princess_7.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【星月】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_54.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【星月】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/yisa-yu-princess-agents-interlude-song.html

If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【學不會】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_19.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【學不會】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-interlude-song-popular.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  最遠的心跳
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_28.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  最遠的心跳
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/princess-agents-interlude-song-popular_28.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  當我們只剩下我
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  當我們只剩下我
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/princess-agents-interlude-song-popular.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【斷執念】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_29.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【斷執念】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/princess-agents-interlude-song-popular_29.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【原上草】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【原上草】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

Because of one person, I have given up a city
I think I am looking for the balance of love

Because of one person, I have been chasing for the whole life
It seems that I have never left the scene

This city has trapped spirits of loneliness
This city, which is full of damaged scars, shows that there must have been a fierce bloody fight before

That person opened the closed city gate
That person has melt the coldness and accompanied me to go between the earth and the heaven

Because of one person, I have given up a city
I think I wish I could keep your eyes on me

Because of one city, I have lost one person
No one wins at the end of love

Because of one person, I have given up a city
I think I am looking for the balance of love

Because of one person, I have been chasing for the whole life
It seems that I have never left the scene

This city has trapped spirits of loneliness
This city, which is full of damaged scars, shows that there must have been a fierce bloody fight before

That person opened the closed city gate
That person has melt the coldness and accompanied me to go between the earth and the heaven

Because of one person, I have given up a city
I think I wish I could keep your eyes on me

Because of one city, I have lost one person
No one wins at the end of love

Because of one person, I have given up a city
I think I wish I could keep your eyes on me

Because of one city, I have lost one person
No one wins at the end of love

No one wins at the end of love
===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.