Thursday, June 22, 2017

望, 趙麗穎, 張碧晨, Princess Agents, 特工皇妃楚喬傳, opening song, popular Chinese drama, lyrics,英文,English translation

趙麗穎+張碧晨
Zhao Li Ying + Zhang Bi Chen
 【


#特工皇妃楚喬傳
#特工皇妃楚乔传
#Princess Agents
#趙麗穎  赵丽颖   Zhao Li Ying
#林更新   Lin Geng Xin


It is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents)





If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【望】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  【望】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-lyrics-japanese.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【心之焰】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【星月】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【星月】
which is used as one of the interlude songs of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【學不會】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/popular-chinese-drama-princess-agents_19.html


If you are interested in the translated English of  【學不會】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/princess-agents-interlude-song-popular.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【因為一個人】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【因為一個人】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《特工皇妃楚喬傳》(Princess Agents) please check the following:


In addition, 
If you are interested in the translated Englishh meanings of Zhang Bi Chen's another song 【涼涼】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《三生三世十里桃花》(Eternal Love) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/03/lyricsenglish-meanings.html



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】


People, who are standing on the thorns and looking up,
can see through many truths and facts about the world

In this city which is full of both goodness and evilness,
I am staying with you

That beam of light is very bright
It will lead me away from the sadness

I know that I am destined to meet you since I first met you

Desires have blunted the edges and corners of my heart,
teasing me that kindness has never made me win

No matter what happens, I always want to become that endless amount of food stock against the burning so that
Our love will never lack nourishment

Standing in the centre of the waves, the wind is the expression of my thoughts
The rain becomes a fierce hunting ground

When we look up and look back to those past days that we could never return back, the torch in front of us is in great agitation

The day is getting darker and darker
The way is getting longer and longer
I know that my heart should not get into agitation

If I want to survive, the only thing I can do is to become the leader in the messy world and kill the wolves

Even if I did have desires in my dreams,
I always shed tears after I wake up from my dreams

I hid my real desires and actions in the past 
Now I use my true heart to confront with the fight

I do not accept the question of the FATE
Love and hatred have taught me to fight against 'hardness' by 'softness'


Blood costs a heart
Everything needs costs to pay

Standing in the centre of the waves, the wind is the expression of my thoughts
The rain becomes a fierce hunting ground

When we look up and look back to those past days that we could never return back, the torch in front of us is in great agitation

The day is getting darker and darker
The way is getting longer and longer
I know that my heart should not get into agitation

If I want to survive, the only thing I can do is to become the leader in the messy world and kill the wolves

People, who are standing on the thorns and looking up,
can see through many truths and facts about the world

In this city which is full of both goodness and evilness,
I am staying with you

I believe that our love will lead us away from the difficulties
One true heart deserves one paradise

Even I live like a mayfly, I will live out my own great stories
I believe that my hometown is not far away from here

I look up and believe that the power of the earth will eventually be released above these thorns

Together with you, both of us will see the growth of the living creatures for a long long time
===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.