Tuesday, June 20, 2017

夏至未至, Rush to the Dead Summer, 《夏至未至》,胡夏, Hu xia, 片頭曲, opening theme song, popular Chinese drama, lyrics,英文,English translation

夏至未至
      胡夏  Hu xia


夏至未至 Rush to the Dead Summer 同名片頭曲 MV 
陳學冬 鄭爽 白敬亭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgNkYRKlK7I


#夏至未至 Rush to the Dead Summer  
#陳學冬  Cheney Chen  (Chen Xue Dong)
#鄭爽   Zheng Shuang
#白敬亭    Bai Jing Ting


It is used as the opening theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer)






If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【夏至未至】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/rush-to-dead-summer-hu-xia-lyrics.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  【夏至未至】
which is used as the opening song of the popular Chinese drama 
《夏至未至》(Rush to the Dead Summer) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/hu-xia-rush-to-dead-summer-lyrics.html


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】


The rain of TIME is falling into your heart and my heart
When it stops falling, our love has left behind on our faces

As time flies, although the aromatic camphor tree is still there,
the summer is about to end finally

How much stubbornness has got lost to the TIME?
How many drops of tears have accompanied with the Young Days?

That girl has taught me what is love
We are running eagerly towards happiness

Who is crying, who is laughing
who is shouting out, who is feeling painful, who is going crazy?

It seems that that SILLY ME has been forgotten
Do you know that I am thinking of you all the time?

You have once appeared in my life
But why did you disappear?

If I could act more bravely, I would try to hold your hands
and then run forward with my greatest efforts
I will try my best to remember your hand

If I could hug you at the end of the road,
I would try not to tremble

How much stubbornness has got lost to the TIME?
How many drops of tears have accompanied with the Young Days?

That boy has taught me what is growth
TIME is a song which belongs to us

I see you crying, laughing,
shouting out, feeling painful, going crazy

I miss that SILLY ME
Do you know that I am thinking of you all the time?


Both of us are struggling hard in the shifting sand,
hoping that we can keep that perfect summer

If I could act more bravely, I would try to hold your hands
and then run forward with my greatest efforts
I will try my best to remember your hand

If I could hug you at the end of the road,
I would try not to tremble


===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.