Wednesday, July 19, 2017

淚傷, 泪伤, 信, 醉玲瓏, Lost Love in Times, Popular Chinese Drama, ending theme song, lyrics,英文,English translation

   信 

【淚傷】泪伤


醉玲瓏
#醉玲珑
#Lost Love in Times
陳偉霆  陈伟霆,
# William Chan,
# ウィリアム・チャン
劉詩詩 刘诗诗,
# Cecilia Liu, 
# リウ・シーシー
徐海喬 徐海乔, 
#Joe Xu,  
#Xu Haiqiao
# 韓雪  韩雪, 
# Cecilia Han, Han Xue, 
# ハン・シュエ


It is used as the ending theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times)





If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【淚傷】
which is used as the ending song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/popular-chinese-drama-lost-love-in.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  【淚傷】
which is used as the opening theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/lost-love-in-times-lyrics-japanese.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【玲瓏】
which is used as the ending theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/jane-zhangpopular-chinese-drama-lost.html

If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【玲瓏】
which is used as the ending theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/lost-love-in-times-popular-chinese.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【誅心淚】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/yisa-yu-popular-chinese-drama-lost-love.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【誅心淚】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/yisa-yu-lost-love-in-times-popular.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【因你】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/william-chan-popular-chinese-drama-lost.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【因你】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/william-chan-lost-love-in-times-popular.html



Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

How long will the warm spring last? The moss is spreading over the stones
How sad should I feel? I turn back to look at the sea
The evening breeze feels sad about the green willows
You feel sad about the waiting period
Who has left his/her shadow in the winding night road?

How long will the cold winter last? The streets are being covered by snow
How far is the sky for the wild geese to come back?
Is it necessary for me to dive into the cliff and become buried in the past,
then you will quietly come?

I have tears but have no wounds
Feeling sad is better than feeling hopeless
I close my eyes and stop recalling back
The memories of You and the old days disappear
When I wake up, I just remember the fragrance of the tea

How long will the cold winter last? The streets are being covered by snow
How far is the sky for the wild geese to come back?
Is it necessary for me to dive into the cliff and become buried in the past,
then you will quietly come?

I have tears but have no wounds
Even if I have so many regrets, what can I do?
When I wake up, it is already too late
I just want to make light dreams without pain
If I cannot return anymore, then I will treasure the fact that at least I have met you in this life
Stubbornly, I just raise my hand and keep my head looking down
Without wounds, I just raise my hand and keep my tears

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.