Wednesday, July 19, 2017

誅心淚, 诛心泪, 郁可唯, Yisa Yu, 醉玲瓏, Lost Love in Times, Popular Chinese Drama, interlude song, lyrics,英文,English translation

郁可唯   Yisa Yu 

【誅心淚】诛心泪



醉玲瓏
#醉玲珑
#Lost Love in Times
陳偉霆  陈伟霆,William Chan,ウィリアム・チャン
劉詩詩 刘诗诗,Cecilia Liu, リウ・シーシー
徐海喬 徐海乔, Joe Xu,  Xu Haiqiao
# 韓雪  韩雪, Cecilia Han, Han Xue, ハン・シュエ


It is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times)





If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【誅心淚】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/yisa-yu-popular-chinese-drama-lost-love.html


If you are interested in the translated Japanese meanings of  【誅心淚】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/yisa-yu-lost-love-in-times-lyrics.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【淚傷】
which is used as the opening theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/popular-chinese-drama-lost-love-in.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【淚傷】
which is used as the opening theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/lost-love-in-times-popular-chinese_19.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【玲瓏】
which is used as the ending theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/jane-zhangpopular-chinese-drama-lost.html

If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【玲瓏】
which is used as the ending theme song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/lost-love-in-times-popular-chinese.html


If you are interested in the Pinyin of  【因你】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/william-chan-popular-chinese-drama-lost.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of  【因你】
which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama 
《醉玲瓏》(Lost Love in Times) please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/07/william-chan-lost-love-in-times-popular.html



In addition, if you are interested in 郁可唯, Yisa Yu's other songs (with translated English meanings), please check the followings:

《思慕》which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama<三生三世十里桃花> (Eternal Love), please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/03/chinese-drama-eternal-love-interlude.html


《未至》which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama<夏至未至> (Rush to the Dead Summer), please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/yisa-yu-rush-to-dead-summer-interlude.html


《星月》which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama <特工皇妃楚喬傳> (Princess Agents),  please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/06/yisa-yu-princess-agents-interlude-song.html


《心不由己》which is used as the interlude song of the popular Chinese drama
<擇天記> (Fighter of the Destiny),  please check the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/05/popular-chinese-drama-fighter-of_77.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of Yisa Yu's 【小小天涯】
which is used as the interlude song of another popular Chinese drama 
《上古情歌》( A Life Time Love) please check the following:


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

The drop of tears, which has been following the wind, is falling behind
Before you and I can meet each other, we have to cross the endless sea of butterflies
I am using everything of love to stay for you
Even if we may not stay together for a long time, I do not regret of loving you

The painful tears are hitting my heart gently
I am willing to endure the heating pain for our love

The painful tears are filling my eyes softly
My sight becomes blurred
However, you still look very clear to me

Just I myself know the five tastes of that drop of tears which has been brewing the wine
The wine has made you and me become drunk
We get crazy about our love
We dream crazy dreams
If I let go and both of us will be set free from the sadness,
I am willing to disappear from the crowd just like the shifting dust

The painful tears are hitting my heart gently
I am willing to endure the heating pain for our love

The painful tears are dropping onto the wound gently
From now on, even if I feel painful, I will smile and say that 'I do not feel painful'

The painful tears, which look clear and brilliant, are disappearing in the wind

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Chinese songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.