Wednesday, August 2, 2017

だってアタシのヒーロー, Datte Atashi No Hiro, My Hero Academia, LiSA, 僕のヒーローアカデミア, English translation

だってアタシのヒーロー】 Datte Atashi No Hiro
 LiSA


#だってアタシのヒーロー
# Datte Atashi No Hiro
# LiSA
# 僕のヒーローアカデミア 
# My Hero Academia 
# Boku No Hiro Akademia





If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of
【だってアタシのヒーロー】(Datte Atashi No Hiro), please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/datte-atashi-no-hiro-lisa-my-hero.html




If you are interested in the translated English meanings of
【ピースサイン】(Peace Sign), please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/peace-sign-kenshi-yonezu-english.html


If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of
【ピースサイン】(Peace Sign), please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/peace-sign-kenshi-yonezu-chinese.html


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!





【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

Although I know that you do not give up easily,
there are certainly still some ordinary and ruthless days for you

During the lifetime, there must be several times which you need to work hard to overcome the difficulties.
I wish that I could accompany you to face the difficulties

We can just live once (for one time), however, we can work hard together to try for several times
Although I have nothing, you have given me the meaning of life
Now, I am in the strongest state

You can always make me able to start again and again
You must cheer up since I can become more courageous because of you
Get up! Get up! My body is burning hot
When I see your eyes, I can run again
Let's try to portray the best ending!

Should take some risks? Or should continue like this?
We understand that there are always distressed hesitation and anxiously-awaiting hesitation

I have been alone for a long time. Now I have forgotten the feeling of being alone
I wish that I could reach the goal which you have set with me

Even if the world is constantly changing,
I am always here to support you. This will never change.

Go on! Go on! We can run even for hundreds of miles
In order to finish the journey, sometimes we need to take a short break
Run! Run! The loud yelling is blooming
Let the world see what miracles we could achieve
Let's run towards the exciting future

If you can calmly accept the past failure experiences,
if you can embrace the past self who did not love anybody,
then you can become the strongest

Although you have not obtained that power, I know that you are longing for it
If we can cross the wall in front of us, I am sure that we will be able to smile on the other side behind the wall

You can always make me able to start again and again
You must cheer up since I can become more courageous because of you
Get up! Get up! My body is burning hot
When I see your eyes, I can run again
I can see that I am running in your eyes
Let's try to portray the best ending!

After all, you are my hero!

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Japanese animation songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.