Thursday, August 3, 2017

Gokuraku Jodo, GARNiDELiA, 極楽浄土, みうめ・メイリア, English translation

極楽浄土】 Gokuraku Jodo
 GARNiDELiA
 みうめ・メイリア


# 極楽浄土
# Gokuraku Jodo,
# GARNiDELiA
# みうめ・メイリア
# Miume・Meiria 






Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!



If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of 【Gokuraku Jodo】, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/gokuraku-jodo-garnidelia-chinese.html



【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

When the moon rises and the red lanterns light up,
the background music of the carnival is gently inviting the butterflies to come out

(Let you see secretly)
If you become too absorbed in the situation, you will get lost
(If you want to do something interesting)
Welcome to Gokuraku Jodo

Just sing without thinking too much
Let me hear your voice
Forget about the time and just dance
Let's have fun tonight

No matter how beautifully the flowers bloom,
they will certainly wither one day
Then, why not try our best to enjoy much more tonight?

(Let's do something 'Good')
Is it a dream? Is it an illusion?
(A world without lies and truths)
Let's go to Gokuraku Jodo

Just sing without thinking too much
Do not worry about the messy hair and the unusual breath
Forget about the time and just dance
Let's have fun tonight

(Let's do something 'Good')
(A world without lies and truths)
Let's go to Gokuraku Jodo

Just sing without thinking too much
Let me hear your voice
Forget about the time and just dance
Let's have fun tonight
With you, let's have fun together tonight

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended animation songs with translated lyrics'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.