Tuesday, August 1, 2017

ピースサイン, Peace Sign, My Hero Academia, 米津玄師, Kenshi Yonezu, よねづけんし, 僕のヒーローアカデミア, English translation

【ピースサイン】 Peace Sign
米津玄師 Kenshi Yonezu   よねづけんし


#ピースサイン
# Peace Sign
#米津玄師
# よねづけんし
# Kenshi Yonezu
# 僕のヒーローアカデミア 
# My Hero Academia 
# Boku No Hiro Akademia



          I do not own the rights of this picture. It is from the official website.



If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of
【ピースサイン】(Peace Sign), please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/peace-sign-kenshi-yonezu-chinese.html

If you are interested in the translated English meanings of
【だってアタシのヒーロー】(Datte Atashi No Hiro), please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/datte-atashi-no-hiro-my-hero-academia.html


If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of
【だってアタシのヒーロー】(Datte Atashi No Hiro), please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/datte-atashi-no-hiro-lisa-my-hero.html




If you are interested in the translated Chinese meanings of
打上花火】(Uchiage Hanabi, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/uchiage-hanabi-daoko-kenshi-yonezu.html


If you are interested in the translated English meanings of
打上花火】(Uchiage Hanabi, please refer to the following:
http://funfunsharetime.blogspot.jp/2017/08/uchiage-hanabi-daoko-kenshi-yonezu_21.html


Regardless of the possible difficulties in translating the lyrics, I do like this song personally. Therefore, I would like to share here. If you have interest, please check it out. This time, I am trying to enclose with the translated English meanings/lyrics. 

From time to time, I will try to share some translated lyrics, together with my recommended songs.
If you have interest in this kind of sharing as well, what should you do?? haha... Of course, then you should keep an eye on my blog or you may try to send requests to me. Thanks!





【Translated English meanings/lyrics】

We may not even understand why we have remembered that plane which once flew over our heads
At the night when I could not do anything and I could only cry, I just wished that I could become strong
In order to become strong, I have been looking for the essential courage
Even if I do not know when the cruel fate will appear in front of me, I want to obtain a strong heart which allows me to relax for this moment, even just one short moment

Somebody is singing loudly inside my heart and encouraging me to go farther and farther one more time
I want to become a hero who will never make you cry again and who can make you smile
Then, let me make a Peace Sign and start an exciting story

When you say that you want to protect me, I know that you are not weak
Even I am not strong, you are still a very important person to me
Since the day I said that I want to become independent, I am not afraid of being alone. My body and my spirit are burning hot.
I do not care about glories and comfort anymore. Now, I just want to get in touch with your heart.

Certainly, one day, we will be able to touch the distant sun as well
Let's get it before the dawn and laugh together
By doing so, we will be able to walk into that brightly-dyed blue street hand in hand
Let's depict our future secretly and make a simple yet happy story

After experiencing so many difficult days with scabs,
because of your words, now, my days become colorful once again
Let the sleeping soul of the pupa transform and take back the dream which was once given up in the mid way!

Woh...........

Somebody is singing loudly inside my heart and encouraging me to go farther and farther one more time
I want to become a hero who will never make you cry again and who can make you smile
Then, let me make a Peace Sign and start an exciting story
Let's depict our future secretly and make a simple yet happy story

===============================================================

Hope that you have enjoyed my translated English meanings as well (o^^o)
In addition to this song, I have also translated the meanings/ lyrics of some other Chinese songs as well. If you are interested, please check them as well. Please check the folder 'Recommended Japanese animation songs with translated English meanings'.

Thanks for reading.^^ See you~~~


Since I am not a professional translator and I just try to translate the lyrics on an interest base.
Therefore, please be noted that I may get some meanings/ lyrics translated wrong due to personal subjectivity. Sorry for that and hope that you have enjoyed my blog.